Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Avery Elle / Time to Party


Time to Party

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Time to Party.
At my Stamping Away weekend, one of the techniques we had time to play with was Nail Polish Marbling.  We thought it would be fun to do this technique there with supplies for everyone to try as it may not have been a technique that those would have tried at home!  I have to give credit to my friend Amy Sheffer for this fabulous video......HERE.  

I've used yellow, teal, pink nail polish for this panel.  The key is the paper......I've used Bristol smooth watercolor paper.  I won't go into detail about the technique because I want you to go watch Amy's video!  The colors on this panel were perfect for a birthday card using Time to Party from Avery Elle.  I love this big birthday cake stamp as you can personalize it for whatever age!  My image was Copic colored and then added to a panel of vellum to "soften" the background some but yet still being able to see the wonderful texture!  A few clear flat confetti from Pretty Pink Posh was added.  

Time to Party2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails