Wednesday, July 20, 2016

With Sympathy

With Sympathy 

Hello!  I am sharing a card using more of the same set I featured during the Avery Elle and Pretty Pink Posh collaboration blog hop.  I just love The Reef stamps and coordinating The Reef Elle-ments from Avery Elle.  They are perfect to pair with the set called With Sympathy for those difficulty cards to make!Avery Elle

I started with a piece of trimmed Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  Using a grey pigment ink, I stamped the coral images around the bottom and then loosely colored Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over the panel.  My shell and starfish were stamped in this same gey pigment ink and die cut.  These were added with foam adhesive.  The "with sympathy" die from Avery Elle is just gorgeous in this font.  It was die cut out of dark grey cardstock and adhered.  A tiny strip with a finishing sentiment from With Sympathy was adhered with foam adhesive.  To finish, I added some iridescent confetti randomly with a glue pen.  It gives just the right amount of shine for a sympathy card.

With Sympathy2 


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

shelene said...

The sequins add just the right amount of color to your card. Beautiful!

irishgalkelly said...

Amy, this is just so soft and pretty! I love that you've used this stamp set for a sympathy card and it's just run to the top of my wishlist! The calming blue background and muted gray are gorgeous. Love the added sequins too, a touch of sparkle in all the right places!

merryf said...

this is so gorgeous. I just got this set but hadn't thought about using it for a sympathy card. I love the way this looks -- thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

Amy this is so pretty! Not sure I have ever seen a sympathy card with an ocean theme that I have loved so much! Fantastic job!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What beautiful card ! The colors are so serene! Love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails