Thursday, July 7, 2016

Banner love!


Banners

Hello!  Amy K. here with some inspiration from the new Right at Home release for July.  If you haven't checked out the Right at Home shop yet.......you are missing out!  


I created a card using the adorable Banner Alphabet stamp set which also happens to be my favorite from this release!  The banners in this set are so easy to cut out......with just a few snips, you have a cute little banner!!

I started my card by using a curved edge die from my stash to place out and draw my banner strings with a Micron 0.35mm pen.  The Banner Alphabet Add-On also has banner strings but I wanted a thinner line for this card.  All of my "hello" banner was stamped using pigment inks using my Mini Misti for even and solid coverage.  I added adhesive to only the top portion of the "hello" banner so that I could pull up the bottoms of the banners for dimension.  To the edges and to hold my banner strings, I stamped 6 of the small clouds from Banner Alphabet Add-On and trimmed out.  These were adhered with foam adhesive to the edges of my banner and the excess was trimmed off.  

Banners2

july-release-bundle.png


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Amy I love your card. This set is SO ADORABLE! I absolutely love it and I KNOW I could/would use this set all of the time! Super cute. TFS your card it is super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails