Thursday, July 28, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch and Reverse Confetti

CAS(E) this Sketch!

Hi everyone!  I have a really quick card to share to day (before the link-up expires) for the current CAS(E) this Sketch!  This challenge is one of my favorites!

I've used several Reverse Confetti die sets to pull this mostly white card together.  I used the Big Stripes Cover Panel to "impress" the pattern into my card front.  Love using my dies this way!  All the other die cuts are from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts.  My sentiment, from Celebrations, was stamped on the banner die with black ink.

CAS(E) this Sketch!2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Amy -- so crisp and clean and pretty! I love how you added the glossy accents to the flower centres, too! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the inlaid background and those layered dimensional flowers!

Trina P. said...

Love the die dry embossed background and the bold colors of the flowers. I love die cuts this is a great use of them.

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! I love those flowers and the embossed background.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card Amy!!

Connie M said...

Love your card with the impress image. I don't know how to use the die cuts that way, could you explain for me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails