Sunday, July 24, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs Release: Day 1

Amy_TheLittleThings_EverydayTags 

Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs August Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that are so versatile.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from Joy Taylor's blog.   Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


I'm starting things off with my favorite card of the release!  Laura has added to the fabulous series of Fringe Scalloped dies with the Fringe Scalloped Circles!  Yay!  I started with some polka dot paper and added a Fringe Scalloped Circle "frame" which was made with a standard circle and the middle Fringe Scalloped Circle.  I stamped and die cut my birdie (which is adorable and from the new set called The Little Things) and added it with foam adhesive.  A die cut "HELLO" in black was done using the Everyday Word Tags but I trimmed off the circle part that makes it a tag.  Flowers and leaf bunches from The Little Things were stamped/die cut and added in to my frame.

Amy_TheLittleThings_EverydayTags2

******************************

Amy_HappyBirthdayBorder_StitchedSpirals 

My next project uses a few other new products from this release:  Quilted Stitched Spiral Die and the Happy Birthday Border Die.  I went for a little retro for this with a fun Distress Ink Striped watercolor background and paired it with the Quilted Stitched Spiral Die.  Layered over top is the Happy Birthday Border Die done on a slant with black cardstock.  A fun sentiment from an OLDER set called Keep It Sassy was white heat embossed.  To finish this, I die cut some Seasonal Stars from watercolor scraps I had that matched my stripes!  And it wouldn't be complete without a few Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!

Amy_HappyBirthdayBorder_StitchedSpirals2








Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day!!

Amy Kolling--you are here!
Karen Baker 





Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

27 comments:

McStamper said...

What great cards. Love the one with the bird.

Christine said...

Pretty card!

~amy~ said...

You're a busy girl! These are awesome Amy!

NatQuebec said...

Beautiful cards ! !

Shirley A. said...

I just adore your bird card. The happy birthday card is so perfect!

Chrissy Larson said...

Totally love these, Amy! I especially love how you used the Fringe Scalloped Circles. It is such a cool look!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I just love your birdie card - adorbs! Very cute design. And I love the sentiment on your birthday card ... if only! I have to say 39 these days. lol

Kristie Goulet said...

Great cards, Amy! Love the background die and the happy birthday die!

Tracie Pond said...

I always love your creations, Amy. But your hello card is fab!!! For some reason I really, really like the fringe die line and your use of them is great on this card. The pairing of the bird and flowers also makes me smile. =)

Marcie Sharp said...

Fantastic cards Amy! This release is great!

conil said...

Both cards are lovely but your birthday card made my eyes pop!

Helen Gullett said...

How lovely and beautiful cards with those dies. STUNNING designs!

cghundley said...

Wonderful cards,
I love the Happy
Birthday border
die.
Carla from Utah

Lisa H. said...

Okay. Loved the bird card and then I scroll down and Pow!!! That birthday card is amazing!!

Sue D said...

Cute and colorful cards with these new products.

Janelle said...

Great cards! I'm just in love with the primitive bird, and your yellow is the color of my living room!

Sheila H said...

Great cards - I really like the birthday card :)

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! I love the first one with those pretty colors and flowers! Love the sweet bird and that awesome Fringe Scalloped Circle die!

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the little bird! :-)

Laura Pryor said...

Amy these are incredibly lovely! I love love love the yellow bird card but your use of supplies on the second card is super-impressive.
Thank you so much for always working so hard!!!!
Love,
Laura

Unknown said...

what a sweet birdie! love that one.

D.Ann C said...

That sweet hello card is precious!

Asheldon said...

That little bird is so adorable!

None None said...

Awesome cards, Amy!!! Love the hello card especially with the pop of yellow!

Dumpboss said...

Best Study Material Microsoft Certified Trainer Folks who train others round Microsoft innovation and product need to do not forget (and are routinely had to have) the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) confirmation. The MCT is
For More Info Visit Us >>>> https://dumpsboss.com/

ACSM Study Materials said...

ACSM Study Materials Exam dumps are the high-nice way to save you from the dearth of time and money. HPE6-A41 dumps exam steerage cloth of DumpsHQ is available in worthwhile formats HPE6-A41 PDF and Practice Exam Software (all device types and OS supported) and Online Exam steerage software program application. Dedicated 24/7 customer support of DumpsHQ assists you along the way of ..
For More Information Visit Us >>>> https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/acsm/

AHIMA Study Materials said...

AHIMA Study Materials With a campus educational department. Courses provided with third-celebration companies aren't diploma-eligible. Learn to code outpatient and inpatient healthcare offerings the use of the ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT coding systems. This 10-route software prepares you for country wide coding certification checks. No preceding university enjoy necessary. AHIMA's Certified Coding ..
For More Information Visit Us >>>> https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/ahima/

Related Posts with Thumbnails