Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ARIGATO from Avery Elle

KONNICHIWA


Hello!  I have a few cards to share today using more of the newest release from Avery Elle.

This first card uses the Konnichiwa stamps and coordinating Konnichiwa Elle-ments dies.  I went very plain and simple.  Sometimes a simple sketch is all you need to make an impact.  I used the Double Pierced Squares Elle-ments for my layers.  My images were colored with Copics and adhered to my focal point.  The simple sentiment was stamped and some clear Wink of Stella was added to the flower centers.

KONNICHIWA2

*****************************

My second card uses the Flamingos stamps and coordinating Flamingos Elle-ments.  How cute is that flamingo?  Again a simple layout using the Everyday Collection papers from Avery Elle along with the Sweet Scallop Elle-ments.  Can you see the grass?  The grass dies cut the top of the grass but leaves it attached at the bottom so that you can add dimension to them!  

Flamingos 
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


1 comment:

Susi said...

Gorgeous work, Amy - the Arigato card is beautifully coloured and has a fabulous LO!
And of course, who doesn't love Flamingos right now? :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails