Sunday, July 10, 2016

Reverse Confetti Summer Sale!

SummerSale


Hello!  Reverse Confetti is celebrating summer with a 20% off sale from now until July 10th!  Everything in stock on their site is included in the sale with the exception of New Release products.  What have you been holding off getting?  Now's the time!  Check out the REVERSE CONFETTI blog for more details and to see who's sharing a project today!

When it came time to choose some older products to use.......I knew I wanted to use the Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts and a newer set called Butterfly Dreams.  I went bold with a pop of color.  Using some shades of purple pigment inks, I stamped my butterfly several times with each color with my Misti.  The top color being darker around the edges.  Sort of the old rock 'n roll technique but the Misti just brings this technique to life!

SummerSale2

We also thought it would be fun to share a few of our FAVORITE RC products.  Here's the graphics of some of my favorites---






Here's the list of the Confetti Crew sharing today:

Amy Kolling

Thanks for sharing a part of your day witih me!

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

Love this!! Your butterfly is gorgeous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails