Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Paper Piecing!


Stockings2 

Hello!  I have a card to share that is also up on the Avery Elle Blog using the newly released Stockings stamp set.  Such an adorable mini set!!!



I thought it would be fun to hang my Stockings across a shaker card.  I used the Wonky Stitches Dies from Avery Elle to die cut my "frame" using both the frames included in this set.  I stamped my stockings across my frame and again on a piece of vellum.  I went back to some of my roots from stamping.......Paper Piecing!  I truly love this technique and these stocking were perfect to paper piece.  I used the Sugarplums collection by Doodlebug Design.  (these papers are just adorable!)  I added in Sparkling Clear, Patriotic, Pink Peonies, Aquamarine, and Peridot Mist sesquins from Pretty Pink Posh behind my vellum.  I love the soft muted look to the sequin shaker!

Stockings

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute, Amy!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your paper pieced stockings are ADORBS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails