Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3


Merry & Bright2

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti October Release!  We are celebrating with .....3 new stamp sets, 6 Confetti Cuts, new Quick Card Panels, twine, and frosted pillow boxes this month!  Wahoo!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and more projects! 


 I just love this color combination for a holiday card!  It's one of my favorites!  Green, Pink, Red, Turquoise.  ♥    I've used the new Merry & Bright stamps and coordinating Confetti Cuts to make my card,

I began by stamping my ornaments in pigment ink and then clear heat embossing over the top so that the ornaments have a "shine" to them!  (I totally didn't get this captured in my photos)  My ornaments were arranged onto a new 'Tis the Season QCP and strung with some of the new Solid Caribbean twine from The Twinery that Reverse Confetti has now in the shop this month!

Merry & Bright







Now for the Blog Hop, there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me! 

31 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! I love these bright and festive holiday lights! Very pretty!
Take Care!
Michele

Connie G said...

I would never think to use those colors for Christmas but you made it look so bright and festive, it works beautifully!

~amy~ said...

Such delish colors! Love it Amy!

Shirley A. said...

Beautiful color choices!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how the stripes mimic the colors of the bulbs.
Pretty card.
thanks for sharing.

Mary-Anne V said...

I like how ypu used the QCP as ypur mat.

mamashops said...

My favorite Christmas color combo is aqua and red, but I have never thought of adding pink. Love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous colors. Love this!

Kathy said...

I love this happy bright card! Those lights with the aqua twine on top of the colorful Panel are super. :)

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card.. i love this new set..

Sue D said...

Fun and festive!

justforunotes said...

Love the new RC dies and stamps...your bright colors are very cheerful! Love it!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Love the colors you chose for the card. Really sweet!

Von Marie said...

Super cute card!! Loving those light bulbs!!

Rosemary said...

clean and simple perfection... love it!

Zarah said...

That card... My goodness, that card! LOVE the boldness and the design... love it all, actually!

Ina Good said...

Nice and festive like how you stringed the colorful bulbs!

Ina Good said...

Nice and festive like how you stringed the colorful bulbs!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a fun card, Amy, the light bulbs are adorable!

Melynn said...

That is a bright & happy card! Love the colors.

Iris Esther López said...

Very cute card.

JBJ said...

These QCPs are fantastic!!

Mary Kay Ross said...

Adorable card! I love the quick card panels - very nice!!!

Brandi R said...

Fantastic colors and darling design. Love it ♥

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous! Fun stamp set - love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the little garland you made and the silver embossing!

Deepa M. said...

Love the bright colors, so fun!

Jen Carter said...

This is adorable! Love it!!

Alanna said...

Great card design. I am really loving this set.

Marisa said...

Love the string of lights.

Jo Herbert said...

I absolutely love your colour combination. This card it just so fun and colourful. Love this stampset!! Hugs Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails