Thursday, October 8, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs October Release: Day 2

Amy - Acorn Dies2 

Welcome to Day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that are so perfect for the HOLIDAYS.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from Lisa Henke's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


Today, I'm going FALL for my projects using the new release from Lil' Inker Designs.  Check it out!

How about the new update version of the Acorn Dies and Nuts About You Stamps?  They were adorable then and especially now!  I made some tiny shaker "ACORNS" using these new dies!  They were filled with the new Autumn Harvest mini sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  My acorn shakers were layered onto a Stitched Hearts Die which was layered to my note card that was cut using the Cover Up Die: Stitched Woodgrain.  My sentiment was stamped onto a banner and tucked behind my largest acorn shaker.

Amy - Acorn Dies

*************************************

Next up.....the Leaf Love Dies that I used the other day on the Cardmaker Blog Hop.  I seriously can't stop using these dies!  What I like about this set of leaf dies is that the stitching is just on the outside border of the leaf.  It leaves room to either stamp the coordinating sentiment from Leafy Greetings Stamps or leave it plain to embellish!

Amy - Leafy Greetings

I used the partial inlaid diecutting technique for my leaves so that they would "overlap" without being too bulky.  After diecutting my leaves, I gold heat embossed the tips.  I stamped the coordinating sentiment from Leafy Greetings Stamps on an additional yellow leaf and adhered with foam adhesive.

Amy - Leafy Greetings2







Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day!!  

Amy Kolling-----me!


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

34 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL cards Amy!!!
Your acorn shakers are ADORABLE, LOVE your golden edged leaves, LOVE the colours and designs of BOTH cards!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION :)

Lisa H. said...

Your acorns are awesome!!! Love the leaves, too!! So cute!

CraftyPaws said...

OMGEE adorbs! Those tiny acorn shakers are the cutest things ever!

Kristie Goulet said...

Your acorn shakers are awesome, Amy! LOVE those leaves, too!

Shirley A. said...

Both of your cards are amazing!

Connie G said...

Oh how I adore your first card with the little acorn shakers!! INGENIOUS!!!!

Chrissy Larson said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Could those acorns be any cuter?

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the brown and peach combination. Putting the shakers in the acorns was a fun idea.
thanks for sharing some great cards.

Tammy Hershberger said...

SQUEEEEE! LOVE the acorn shakers, Amy!

Marisa said...

Those shaker acorns are sooooo cute!!! Fabulous card with all the stitching too. Darling leaf card too.

Von Marie said...

Oh gah those acorn shakers are amazing!!! Love both cards!!

Nana Griffin said...

Great work on your cards.

cghundley said...

Darling shaker card!
The acorns are too
cute.
Carla from Utah

Marybeth said...

Darling little shaker leaves, Amy! Beautiful cards!

D.Ann C said...

Love those adorable acorn shakers and gold-tipped leaves!

LisaH said...

Amy, Amy, Amy!! Fantastic little shaker nuts!! LOL! You are so creative! LOVE!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love the acorn shakers!

Unknown said...

I love the way you placed the glitter on the leaves. it somehow adds a special sparkle to the card that would be really missing without that added special touch!. Simply lovely card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love those adorable little acorn shakers!!! Beautiful cards, Amy!!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Amy, two amazing cards but I am absolutely in love with that amazing shaker card!

barbara macaskill said...

Amazing!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Acorn card! So cute to make the acorns into shakers!!! Two awesome cards!!! TFS!

Amy C. said...

These fall cards are beautiful! I really love the acorn shakers!

Natalie said...

Awesome cards! Love the gold tips on the leaves.

Lizzie Laine said...

Great release, love them all!

Loly Borda said...

Love the shaker acorns! Your second card is fabulous also. TFS.

Loly Borda said...

Love the shaker acorns! Your second card is fabulous also. TFS.

Bev Karolak said...

Awesome cards! The acorns are very cute! :)

Sue D said...

Great fall cards. I really like the acorn shakers.

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those little shaker acorns are TOO CUTE!!!! And I really love those new leaf dies and coordinating sentiments!!!

Helen Gullett said...

I really love your Fall theme cards! The stitche woodgrain die is super awesome!

Laura Pryor said...

I adore the shakers you made with the Acorn Dies. WOW!! What a great idea and I kind of did a "why didn't I think of that"? Truly great! Thank you so much!
Laura

Bev Karolak said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the acorns. :)

Unknown said...

I need the acorns- so cute!

Lori said...

Very creative. I love the shaker acorns... how adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails