Friday, October 9, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs October Release: Day 3

Amy - Make a Santa2

Welcome to Day 3 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that are so perfect for the HOLIDAYS.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from Jennifer Carter's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


I have so much to share with you today!!!  4 projects!!  There are so many new dies and stamps......it was hard to quit creating!

This card uses one of the cutest die sets......Make a Santa.  It was actually designed to use with the Triangle Treat Holder Die.  My sentiment is from the new Christmas Word Tag Dies.  I paired my Santa up with these other previously products:


Amy - Make a Santa

My next card uses the new Merry & Bright Holiday Greeting Die.  I went for a chalkboard look to this card and layered some bokeh pattern paper behind my "present".  Some of the other previously used products:


Amy - Merry & Bright

My third card uses the new Ornamental Christmas Stamps and Dies.  Instead of using this image as a tag, I made it the focal point of my non-traditional holiday card.  My tree was layered over some twine and wood veneers added for a homespun feel.  Some of the other previously used products:


Amy - Ornamental Christmas

For my last card, I've used the new All the Christmas You'll Ever Need Stamps and Oh My Ornament Dies.  I made this elegant and a glitter shaker!  I used some very fine white glitter from Martha Stewart to resemble snow!  Some of the other previously used products:


Amy - All the Christmas









Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day!!  


Amy Kolling-----me!






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


24 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! Gorgeous eye candy here this morning, Amy! LOVE these.

Lisa H. said...

Great cards, Amy. Love what you did with the ornament.

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - what a WONDERFUL collection of cards Amy!!!
My favourites are the SUPER CUTE Santa wish card and the ELEGANT Let It Snow card!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION ... great idea trimming the tag hole from the word tag die, always a bonus to have more ways to use a product and I can see these could get a workout all year long!!!
PS - I can't see your 2nd card, it says photo no longer available, hope to see it soon thought, as Merry & Bright is one of my MUST-HAVE dies :)

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, you have been one busy and crafty lady! Love all of these amazing cards!

Marisa said...

Great set of cards. ADORE that Santa one! He is just too cute :)

barbara macaskill said...

I am in love with your Make A Santa card!! So stinkin' cute!!!! Love the Christmas Bits card also!! TFS

Mary Holshouser said...

the cards are beautiful.
I love the ornament with the silver edging.
the layering is great on the first couple cards.
thanks for sharing.

Von Marie said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love all the stitching!!

Amy C. said...

It's hard to choose a favorite from this releases! Wonderful card designs!

Carey Nusbaum said...

You did a lovely job on all of your cards! I love making Christmas cards! It would be so awesome to win a gift certificate!

Lizzie Laine said...

Fabulous cards, great release!

Loly Borda said...

Lovely cards Amy! You have been busy! My favorite is the third one, love the non traditional colors, it's simply adorable! TFS.

Loly Borda said...

Lovely cards Amy! You have been busy! My favorite is the third one, love the non traditional colors, it's simply adorable! TFS.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How stunning! I love the blue and silver together!

cm said...

Your showcases over the past three days have been nothing short of amazing! My wish list is now a wish novel! Your Christmas tree has especially captured my attention...gorgeous!
~carol

Unknown said...

Love the cards, such refreshing and inspirational ideas!

D.Ann C said...

Silver and blue is SO elegant!

Sue D said...

Very cute card designs!

Lisa Petrella said...

That little Santa is super cute! And I just LOVE your tree card with the happy color combo and wooden embellies!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous inspirations today!! WOW love all that stitche dies!

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, Amy Amy!! These projects are absolutely fantastic and stunning!! I'm in awe of your work here! The Let It Snow Shaker? Amazing! Christmas Tree Tag Card is so very pretty! And I am loving how you used the Gift Bow Topper with the Merry & Bright Word Die. What a fantastic idea!!! WOW!!!!

Bev Karolak said...

Awesome projects! Just beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Love your projects!

Lori said...

The black card stock really makes your designs pop. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails