Thursday, October 15, 2015

Christmas Critters {Mint Owl Studio}


Mint Owl Studio2

Hello!  Today I have a project to share with you featuring a stamp set from a brand new company, Mint Owl Studio!  They just had a new release which included 2 stamp sets and a beautiful sequin mix.  I used the new Christmas Critters for my card today!  This set is full of animals all decked out in holiday attire.  This little giraffe cracks me up.  The little presents and sentiment are also included in the stamp set.


Mint Owl Studio


Such darling critters that are included!  I've used the cutie giraffe in a stocking and trees with a bit of masking to make my scene.  These images are so easy to trim out by hand with the bold lines.  


Mint Owl Studio1


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Happy Dance said...

Sweet Christmas card! Love that bright, perfectly Christmassy red panel! It really pops all those cute stamps you've used here. Will head over to check out this new company soon. Love the layers!! Bev

Related Posts with Thumbnails