Thursday, October 15, 2015

Happy Fall-idays with Reverse Confetti!

Ornament

Welcome to Happy Fall-idays with Reverse Confetti!  The Confetti Crew is sharing projects that are all about the holidays!  Today we are celebrating Christmas!



My first project uses my FAVORITE die from October's Release......Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts designed by Kay Miller.  Seriously, I can not put this die down!  I've used felt in hot pink, chartreuse, ivory, smokey gray, and aqua to create my Felt Snowflake Ornament.  These dies cut the felt beautifully!  To embellish my snowflake ornament, I added some 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh).  I glued all my layers with Fabri-Tac.

Ornament2


******

My next project has been one that I've wanted to do for a long time.  I even bought these plastic sleeves......years ago.  :)  Every have one of those projects???  Anyway........using some long plastic sleeves, I added M&M's alternating red and green.  

candy topper

For my treat topper, I used the large scallop banner from Layered Banner Duo Confetti Cuts.  I cut 4 of these with some pattern paper.  I scored them at the pointed ends, folded them over, and adhered them together so that my topper was finished on the front and back.  
I added the adorable deer images from Jolly Holiday which were colored with Copics onto my toppers with foam adhesive.  A small hand cut banner was stamped with Merry Christmas from Jolly Holiday as well.  Perfect for little gifties for my kiddos!!!

candy topper2







Here's the list of inspiration coming at you today for CHRISTMAS!

Amy Kolling

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet treats and love the colors on your layered snowflake!

cm said...

Two projects that have me beaming with delight! The snowflake ornament is so pretty and those reindeer? Oh my stars! Love them!
~c

Diane Jaquay said...

Your felt ornament is positively LUSCIOUS, Amy!!! I'm so happy I was able to get the dies to make these beautiful snowflakes! I love your reindeer too, cute as can be!

Miriam Prantner said...

That ornament is just so pretty! Love the colors you chose!

Related Posts with Thumbnails