Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs October Release: Day 1

Amy - Oh Deer2

Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps that are so perfect for the HOLIDAYS.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from Jennifer Carter's blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


Lil' Inker Designs has just released this mini set called Oh Deer.  Deer are very trendy right now so this will be a big hit!

Using Oh Deer, I black heat embossed the image onto watercolor paper and colored with Distress Markers.  The sentiment banner was stamped again, cut out, and added with foam adhesive.  I purposely left the "berries" off to make this a more "masculine" card.  I used the Stitched Mats: Circles and the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles for my mats.  Foam adhesive was placed behind the green rectangle for even more dimension.  I have a love hate relationship with masculine cards.....bling or no bling.  I decided to add just a little with some gold glitter enamel dots.  :)

Amy - Oh Deer


Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky person who comments along the way!  One winner is chosen for each day!!  


Amy Kolling-----me!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

36 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love that deer head stamp!

Kelly Keegan said...

This is an awesome release!

~amy~ said...

Yup, I think I need that stamp.

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card, Amy!

Lisa H. said...

Gorgeous card Amy!!! Love the paper choices.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this adorable deer card! The colors are so merry and bright! Love that background too--great idea!
Take care!
Michele

Jill Norwood said...

I love your card Amy! Such a wonderful design!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really spectacular, Amy, love that image and the layering you did on this card!

Amy Rohl said...

The love this card and neeed that set!!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is AWESOME! I love that new deer image and all of your fabulous layers! So rustic and beautiful!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely, amazing Amy! I love layers and the soft colors on the deer.

Von Marie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the oh deer stamp set!!!

CraftyPaws said...

Oh I love that deer stamp, and that vellum layer is so nice!

CraftyPaws said...

Oh I love that deer stamp, and that vellum layer is so nice!

Amy C. said...

I really love this new deer! Fabulous card design!

C said...

Lil' Inkers products get better and better with each release. Love your project!! So unique and elegant!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Release and your Project for today!! Just AMAZING!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Ava Gavloski said...

great presentation of the stamp set

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Love how you colored the deer. TFS

Deborah said...

This stamp set is great and the card you made with it is so elegant tfs!

Carey Nusbaum said...

Nice card! Thanks for the opportunity to win a gift certificate!

barbara macaskill said...

Squealing with delight!! I am totally in love with this stamp set and your card is absolute fantabulisciousness! I MUST have this set soon or I just might burst!! TFS!

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card Amy!!!!
WOW wow WOW - your dear deer is STUNNING, your colouring & layers SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION ... I really didn't think that I NEEDED the deer set, NOW I KNOW that I DO!!!

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful card! Awesome release. 😃

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the coloring on the deer.
Beautiful card
thanks for sharing

Nana Griffin said...

Lovely card with great colors.

cghundley said...

Your card came out
so pretty! Love the
colors you used.
Carla from Utah

D.Ann C said...

Love the layers... the natural/vellum/green... fab!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love your color combo!

Unknown said...

I really like the wood grain background of your card. I think the rustic look of the deer stamp is wonderful thanks for sharing.

Lizzie Laine said...

Great stamp, beautiful card!

Sue D said...

Awesome--I like the layers.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... this is just beautiful!!!! Great layering work on the card, too :)

Laura Pryor said...

I love how you've colored the Oh Deer, Amy! You've given it such a modern and fresh feel. I'm truly blown away!
Thank you so much,
Laura

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning!

Lori said...

The deer is my favorite of the new release and you certainly have done it justice. Just stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails