Friday, December 2, 2011

Market Street Stamps Block Party!

How is everyone?  Did you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving?  As a nurse, I RARELY get time off around a holiday.  Well, this year I was fortunate to get all 5 days off around Thanksgiving!  There was plenty of time to get the food prepared, the house cleaned, holiday photos taken, and just time to enjoy being a family.  I even got to go Black Friday shopping which I never get to do because of my work schedule!  Yay!  So with all that out of the way, I ended up get a bad head cold and it's just hanging around.  Ughh. 



So my blog has been quiet but it's just about to get busy!  Today is the Market Street Stamps Block Party!!  Break out some MSS and play along until your NEW stamps arrive!  There is a prize up for grabs as well as a Guest Designer spot for next month!  The past couple of days you saw limited samples using the newest stamps during the release but TOMORROW you will see a designer showcase......so be prepared!



I created a very CAS card using one of the newest stamps from the Marketplace:  Prancer.  Oh goodness, if you could only see the detail on this stamped image!!!  You know what's better yet??  It's on sale right now!! 

All the new stamps are 15% OFF for one whole week!
or if you gotta have 'em all...
25% OFF ALL stamps if purchased in our

We'll see you back here tomorrow for the Designer Showcase using the newest Market Street Stamps! 

{Season's Greetings}
Stamps:  Prancer (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate and Pure Poppy (PTI)

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Great CAS card and a great image! Hope you feel better soon :)

Jen Carter said...

This is a great CAS card! It does look like the reindeer has tons of details and I like that Season's Greetings font too!

Samantha Casey said...

I love the simple design of this card. The reindeer and sentiment are stamped perfectly... wonderful card!
-Sam

Joyce said...

I really love this card. I saw this stamp set yesterday, and it caught my eye. I think this card is pushing me over the edge. I love CAS, and this card is so perfect for it.

Joyce said...

Oh, sorry I forgot to add that I'm sorry you are sick, and I hope you get well soon.

Aimes said...

What a fabulous CAS card, Amy! That reindeer looks so detailed - beautiful!
Hope the head cold is leaving now - get well soon!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Brenda said...

Amy, this is so beautiful in it's simplicity! Perfectly CAS! Love!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So wonderfully CAS and Christmasy! LOVE your card!

Renee said...

I love him!
I've been eyeballing him because he's so gorgeous!
And he makes a perfect CAS!
I can't wait to see all you have for us coming up...
I've been wondering!
And it was that all night shopping...
can't believe I could text you at 3am and you're standing in line :)
But hope you're feeling better...
and can now enjoy the Holidays a little more :)
Talk to you soon!

Lindsay said...

This is fabulous Amy! LOVE the CAS look here! What a fun stamp!

Karen B. said...

CAS at its finest! Love it. Hope you are doing well.

Jinny Newlin said...

Yea for time off! But boo for a head cold. Ugh! Girl, I've been going on three weeks now with no voice or a scratchy voice. What's going on?!

I need to pop in to see the detail on Prancer up close and personal. WOW! I'm in awe at that gorgeous image! And I LOVE the way you've kept the whole thing sweetly CAS!

DoBea A. said...

So simple and pretty, I love it! I also love that cardstock!!

Brandi said...

This is the cutest! I love the clean and simple design!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this awesome card!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails