Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wee Memories #78

Hi ya!  It's Saturday!  Well for me, that means work at 5am but then it's my work Christmas party tonight!  I always look forward to what they feed us and have as entertainment.  Should be a wonderful evening.  Today I'm back with the latest Wee Memories Challenge!  This week's challenge is FREE FOR ALL.  You all love these, so we'd love to see what you have been working on lately! 




I'm not sure why but I guess it's because I tend to send photo Christmas cards now but I've been in a Valentine mood when it comes to my cards.  I decided to use one of Jenny's owl sets, Owl be Thinking of You.  Oh boy, this is CUTE!  I am just tickled at how this card came out!



I know you will ask about this paper.......it's made by Creative Imaginations called Signature Collection Gingham.  LOVE.  You will probably get tired of it soon as this 6 x 6 paper pad has found it's way to my desk and it hasn't left!

Remember, this week's challenge is FREE FOR ALL.  This week's sponsor is Artful Delight and the prize is a card kit!  Go check them out.........HERE.

{Hoo Loves You?}
Stamps:  Owl be Thinking of You (The Craft's Meow)
Paper:  SS White and Dark Chocolate (PTI), Gingham Collection DP (Creative Imaginations)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dark Chocolate (PTI), Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Dies:  Apron CutUps (The Cat's Pajamas), Circle Nesties (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Copics, Sewing Machine, Glossy Accents, Distress Tool for ink

19 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, Amy! I absolutely love this!!! Great sewing, too! How do you like the machine?

Renee said...

This is absolutely adorable!
LOVE that paper so I don't think I'll get tired of it...
and I agree with Suzanne...
the stitching is fabulous!
I gotta admit...
trying to get all my cards done...
I'm kind'a getting ready for the next Holiday too ;)
Have a great time tonight :)

Laurel said...

How adorable!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

wow! so so cute! love how the owl pops up, the border punch and stitching!fab fab!

Lynn said...

I'm with you on paper pads. When I fine on I love...I use it for weeks and then kind of look up and think...hmm...maybe I need to try something new?! This card is so adorable. Love the owl and of course, the gingham paper! Have fun at the party tonight!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just the cutest! LOVE that sweet, little owl image! It's enough alone to bring a smile to anyone's face. Enjoy that Christmas party tonight! Eat some treats for us!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Adorable, Amy!! Just love the design, the gorgeous stitching - its all perfect!

Jen Carter said...

So. Cute. I love the blue behind the owl too! Such a subtle detail but it adds so much to finish it off! Love the border to the side. I so need to get that owl set!

Annette Allen said...

Amy this card is just so cute...loving that PINK owl...my favorite color...

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card, Amy!! Looove that cute owl and the brown trim down the side is lovely. Love how you did the sentiment. Great card!!

Joyce said...

So super cute. And, of course I just love the owl. I love those tiny hearts falling off the end of the branch.

Christina said...

Who could get tired of gingham? Super cute card, Amy!

Brandi said...

This is adorable! Love the pink little love owl!

Laurel Beard said...

This is ADORABLE!

Lindsay said...

Sooooo cute! Love love that owl!

Lisa Elton said...

One can never grow tired of gingham (or polka dots!)!!! Very cute card Amy!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Amy, this is soooo cute!

farmhouse-story said...

so very cute, amy!

Marlena M. said...

Such a sweet card! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails