Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowflake Tags

Hi everyone!  You are finding this post via the Market Street Stamps blog today!   I can not believe that the holidays are upon us!!!  I'm going to share some quick and easy tags for the holidays using some of the newest Market Street Stamps! 

I am loving the detail that is in these new background stamps........especially the "Flurries" background.  When stamped in white, every little detail in the snowflakes shows. 



Here's another version done in red.  I also wanted to add my sentiment (from Prancer set) but did so at an angle and I love how this turned out!  The easiest way is to make your sentiment panel longer, adhere to tag, and then flip over and trim.



And just to show you them all together.........



I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!  Don't forget we'd love to see your Market Street Projects over in the Neighborhood!  Thanks for stopping by!

{Season's Greetings}
Stamps:  Flurries and Prancer (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, SS  White (all PTI)
Ink:  Fresh Snow and True Black (all PTI)
Dies:  Tag Sale Die #5 (PTI)
Misc:  White Grograin Ribbon, Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Buttons (PTI)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I have a fear of white craft ink...I am impatient and I end up with smudges everywhere! These are beautiful Amy!

Lindsay said...

These are lovely Amy! I love the layout and little details! Great tags!

Joyce said...

Wonderful tags. I like how you did that sentiment. I just got the Prancer set, so I might just try this one myself.

Marisa said...

Darling tags, Amy. I am getting sooooooo impatient waiting for that tag die to come back in stock it's just about killing me LOL! Love how you used it.

Diane Jaquay said...

Such PRETTY tags!!!

Renee said...

Fabby tags!!
I love the colors...
and that angled sentiment...
perfect!! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Great tags. Love the white ink stamped on the blue & red. Very creative way to display your sentiment.

Annette Allen said...

beautiful tags...love these nice bright colors...
awesome background..

Related Posts with Thumbnails