Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wee Memories #81

Welcome!  I hope everyone's holidays were terrific and you enjoyed the company of your families.  I sure did!  Today on Wee Memories Challenge we are celebrating things that are:

NEW

This could be celebrating the NEW year, a NEW baby, a NEW technique, a NEW product, or whatever is NEW!!! 



Yesterday I took my daughter to my local scrapbook store where they had an adorable NEW make 'n take.  I thought it would be perfect for a photo of her and her NEW American Girl Doll she got for Christmas from Santa.  Plus we spent some quality time together making it......she got to use the Big Shot, MFT dies, and a MS border punch.  She had so much fun gluing all the pieces down! 



As for the AG doll, Kitt had to come to the make 'n take as well.  I'm not sure how this doll is going to survive........Payton combs her hair and changes its clothes constantly!!  We are even going to go get some NEW clothes for Kitt on Sunday where they will be unveiling the NEW AG doll for 2012!!!  She is BEYOND excited (and so am I!)!!

Remember, that you can make ANYTHING for the Wee Memories challenges......not just cards!  Let's see some altered art!!!  Please refer to the Wee Memories blog for sponsor details! 

Have a great start to the NEW Year!!!

{Cutie Frame}
Paper:  Unsure of source
Dies:  Pretty Posies Die-namics and Leafy Flourish Die-namics (MFT)
Misc:  Frame (EKSuccess), Border Punch (MS), Charms (?), Stickles and Twine

10 comments:

Laurel said...

This is adorable Amy!

Brandi said...

What an adorable frame and photo! My nieces love the American Girl dolls too!

Lynn said...

Oh this frame is so adorable! And the picture is beyond words. I loved buying American Girl outfits for my nieces. They are now 17 and 19 but I can picture them perfectly in their dresses that matched their dolls!

Renee said...

Oh Amy the memories you just made! :)
Peyton looks absolutely so happy with Kit...
and this frame is perfect for this moment...
something to allows you to always see this moment in time.
So glad you got some crafty time with her...
just the two of you!
Hope you have wonderful time at the AG store...
and hope you are able to leave with money still in the bank...
that store is worse than a candy store...
*giggle*
Happy New Year! :)

Jen Carter said...

Awwww!! I love the picture of Payton kissing Kit! The polka dotted flowers are really cute, love that bright pink!

Lindsay said...

This is so so cute Amy! I love it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Gorgeous Frame. I love the colors. The border punch is beautiful. Your daughter looks so happy. I'm sure everytime you look at this picture you'll smile about the memories.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

(-: Wonderful frame + the photo of your daughter is super sweet!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely the cutest! LOVE that pic, too! My hubby gave in and let me get Adina one of the 3+ dolls for Christmas. Tee hee! I'm getting her started early... Gotta LOVE it!

Laurie said...

Cute cute!! Those flowers are so fun! I bet P had a blast! Its so fun to craft with them as they get older!

Related Posts with Thumbnails