Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paint the Town with Market Street Stamps

I'm here with the latest Paint the Town challenge from Market Street Stamps!
This post was supposed to go up this morning but little 'ole me forgot to take it out of draft form!  So now that I am late, at least I am able to put in direct links to the challenge!  LOL




My card uses more new MSS stamps and another fun background:  MESH.  Just take a look!



I took inspiration from the photo of the dress and thought I could make a New Year card!  Complete with the shimmer of Smooch Spritz on the background!!  Angelica chose a gorgeous font and scroll accent to include in the Essential Holiday Elegance stamp set.  I LOVE these!



We'd love to see what you do with this month's color challenge.  You have almost 2 weeks to link up your creation for a chance at a stamp set and ink pad!  Thanks for stopping by!

{Wishing you a......}
Stamps:  Mesh Background,Essential Holiday Elegance  (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Smokey Shadow, Kraft, Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink:  Fresh Snow, True Black (PTI), Charcoal Palette
Dies:  Label Layers 3 Die (wplus9)
Misc:  Purple Grograin Ribbon (Dollar Tree), Smooch Spritz, Silver Pearls (M's)

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card...love the color combo and layout...it is fabulous..

Lynn said...

Amy, I love all the glitter and shimmer! such an awesome card!

Keva said...

What a pretty card! I love the glitter and those colors rock!

Alice said...

simply elegant. beautiful card, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

very pretty CAS card!! Love the smooches!!

Terri said...

Great card and use of the colors. Love the effect of the shimmer spray.

Lindsay said...

How lovely Amy! Love that BG stamp and your sentiment panel!

Arlene said...

This is such a perfect card for New Year! Very classy, love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails