Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wee Memories #80

Hi ya!  It's Saturday!  This week's Wee Memories Challenge is Anything Goes!!



I was excited to have this challenge because it gave me a chance to use my new Poinsettia dies from Spellbinders.  I LOVE LOVE these!  Not much else is needed with these gorgeous dies!  I also used something that I bought quite some time ago........Pinefeather cardstock! 



I've layered my poinsettia onto a Linen Impressed Rustic Cream base for some added texture.  Adding in a sentiment from Stocking Prints was a perfect addition to the elegance.



Well, that's it for today!  Why don't you visit Wee Memories and check out the details of the prize up for grabs.  Remember this challenge is open for 2 (TWO) whole weeks!  Have a wonderful holiday!!


{Happy Holidays}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Stocking Prints
Paper:  Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather,  DP (Echo Park)
Ink:  True Black
Dies:  Layered Poinsettia (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Yellow Gems (Kaisercraft), Linen Impression Plate

15 comments:

Renee said...

It's gorgeous!!
LOVE those dies...
even went searching for them before I came back to leave a comment...
but no luck yet...
sold out! :(
That patterned paper compliments them perfectly...
and they are so detailed!
A stunning card! :)

Lynn said...

Oh my..dies plus embossing...those are beautiful! You are right...no need for anything else with them! Beautiful!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I just love the job you did on your poinsettia!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW - your poinsettia is AMAZING - wonderful card!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous Amy!! So pretty! Your poinsettia is beautiful and gasp!! Pinefeather cardstock too and it even looks good!! Very pretty card!! (I guess the new challenge isn't up yet to see who the prize sponsor is, guess I will visit later to find out!)

Marisa said...

I am KICKING myself for not buying this set when I saw it as they are back ordered now - UGH!! Gorgeous card :)

Christina said...

Oh yes, I must have these dies! Absolutely stunning flower, Amy! Love that you kept the rest of the design simple to showcase it.

Diane Jaquay said...

Stunning flower, gorgeous card!!!

Chunyuan said...

gorgesous card. That die is beautiful. Love the IP and stitching too.

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness Amy your card is beautiful! I love those beautiful poinsettia's!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, that die is absolutely stunning! I can see why you love it so much. Your card is gorgeous, Amy!

Kim O'Connell said...

Gorgeous, Amy! That poinsettia is amazing! So realistic! It really adds such a festive POP to the card!

Aimes said...

Wowzers that poinsettia sure does steal the spotlight! It's beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness Amy this poinsettia is BEAUTIFUL! Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family!

Laurie said...

How lucky am I to actually have this card?! This is so pretty! That flower is amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails