Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wilson Designs: Release Day #1

Hello everyone!  Today is the day for some inspiration using the newest set
from Wilson Designs.  Be sure to head over to the website to
see the two fabulous sets already released and while there
check out the gallery!


For my first card, I used some of the smaller stamps to make
this elegant Valentine's Day card.


The stamps were paired with various punches and dies as
well as some simple scoring on the base to finish off this card.


My second card uses some of the background builder stamps as well as the
cute cassette tape stamp (do you remember those days?!).
Kim has included several mini mini phrases to fit inside the cassette...too cute!



I went for a more masculine Valentine's feel for this card.......My hubby certainly remembers
the days of cassette tapes and especially 8-tracks! 




That's all for me today......You will see 2 more cards tomorrow and one that uses the "main" image
in this stamp set.  There have been some very creative guesses so far! 
Make sure to leave a comment on each of the Design Team blogs for a chance
to win this fabulous set.  Thanks for visiting today!

Tammy
Michele (Guest Designer)


***Both of these cards are being sent over to the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
To create a love card but NOT Valentines!
{LOVE}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs
Paper:  Stamper's Select White and Hibiscus Burst (all PTI)
Ink:  True Black and Hibiscus Burst (all PTI)
Misc:  Misc. Circle punch, Mini Pinking Circle Punch (MS), Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Hibiscus Burst Buttons, Victorian Lace Border Die (PTI), Silver Pearls (M's), Foam Tape, Scor-Pal

{You Are My Everything}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, and Enchanted Evening (all PTI)
Ink:  Versamark, Charcoal Pallette, Pure Poppy (all PTI)
Misc:  White Embossing Powder, Seeing Stars Dies (PTI), Limitless Layers Dies (PTI), Scor-Bug, Foam Tape

30 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Just stunning girl!

Laurie said...

Amy these are fabulous!! I love the embossing on the first and the Scor-Bug on the 2nd!! Awesome!

D said...

Your cards are beautiful :)

Kelly Latevola said...

I am really enjoying myself on this little hop. You have such great cards. I {heart} those little bottons with string, to cute!

Maile Belles said...

Great cards and fabulous use of Kim's set! Isn't Kim the sweetest!

Kelly said...

great cards. That cassette stamp has a lot of possibilities! Love your pink and white card!

Lindsay said...

Adorable cards Amy! I love that white embossed BG! Gorgeous. And oh my that little cassette?! Too cute!

Marisa said...

Absolutely love the first card (no pun intended). The embossed BG adn the buttons on the letters is fabulous. Had a good giggle about cassette tapes and 8 track tapes...nothing like dating myself. Great card for that one too :)

Christina said...

I can't get over the cuteness of these cards, Amy! Love the first one especially with those sweet little buttons and string!

Lee Anne said...

These both are great, Amy! Can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!

Unknown said...

WOW! so pretty! love both cards, especially the first one!! stunning!

Sue McRae said...

I love the design of the first card, wonderful!

Emily Keaton said...

What a sweet hearty Love card and a fun retro cassette card!! Fabulous work with these. :)

Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! I love the scoring and dots with the bug on the cards! The first one is so pretty with the white on white and the 2nd one is just fun! Great idea to use the cassette with the stars!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great cards, Amy! Love the white on white on the first and the layout of the second!!

Sue Ann said...

I LOVE both cards Amy but not as much as I LOVE your new blog photo....... you are so cute and perky ( that is a good thing) I love all the white on the first card with the impression!!! And the second card ....... LOVE the cassette .... too funny. That would be a great stamp for me to have and then I could print off my computer different songs that have meaning to me and Curtie Pie :) And the scor bug ........ MUST HAVE!!! Love it all ~~

Sue Ann said...

Oh and I forgot to mention GREAT HAIR!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are fabulous Amy! They look so fresh and crisp with the white backgrounds and bold images!

Karen B. said...

Both cards are great. I love love love that cassette tape image!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love your cards, especially the 2nd one!

Nikki said...

Beatutiful cards :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Two gorgeous CAS designs Amy!!! Love them both!!! Your new pic is awesome too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Niki Estes said...

Amy, your cards are so cute! I love all the embossing, buttons, and twine!

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are way cool Miss Amy!!!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Amy these are sooooo pretty!! I'm just swooning over that heart card with all that lovely detail. I can tell you had fun with these stamps :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

I absolutely ADORE both of these cards. You are amazing!

Tee said...

Love the beautiful colors on the pink card..gorgeous! simply simply gorgeous!

LesleyfromWI said...

Wonderful cards. That cassette card is so cute. I love it

Laurie said...

Both amazing cards! I love the embossing on the first and the star card is soooo cute! I just love them both! Great job!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks again for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails