Friday, December 3, 2010

Practicing Creativity Designs: Release Day!!

Today is the last day for me as Guest Designer for PCD.  It's been truly a great time!
And it is finally here for the new Practicing Creativity stamp sets to be yours!!
Please go visit the store and snag them while you can!

Look Up! Additions
and
Nature's Wonder

Today, I'm using both of these sets together for one of the trendy "things" right
now in papercrafting:  BANNERS!
If you didn't catch it the other day on my post, this banner stamp and cute "fill-ins" work
PERFECTLY with the medium scallop die!!  I will be using these a lot!!


The letters to spell "h-a-p-p-y" are actually from a phrase off Nature's Wonder just
inked up with a marker individually to stamp the word on the banner!
The "birthday" stamp was heat embossed with white embossing powder and then
colored in with my black marker.  Can you see the scallop circle stamp embossed on
the black panel?  That's another one of the banner choices.....LOVE!



Wow, this release has been super fun!  Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me such
sweet comments.....I truly appreciate every single one of them!
Don't forget to see what the rest of the DT and guest designers have for inspiration
using these new sets today!


Go check all the wonderful cards there!****

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps:  Nature's Wonder, Look Up! Additions
Paper:  Kraft, True Black, Bitty Box DP (PTI)
Ink:  True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Versamark
Misc:  Baker's Twine (The Twinery), Medium Scallop Die (PTI), White and Clear Embossing Powder, True Black Buttons (PTI), Black Rhinestones (M's), Black Marker, Corner Rounder (CM)

21 comments:

Sue Ann said...

LOVE IT :) You are so crafty~~

Karen B. said...

Another amazing creation! You have such a great attention to detail and I very much enjoy seeing the "happy" in the banner, a fabulous idea! Its been so much fun and so inspirational having you as a guest designer. Thanks for doing amazing things with PCD stamps!

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, this card is FABULOUS, Amy! Love the colors and I can't believe you inked up each letter individually to make up "happy"!

Christina said...

Amy, this is brilliant! Love the way you've used the scallops for the banner and the embossed bg! I just adore every little detail on this one!

Eva said...

Great Card Amy! LOVE the banner and how you colured in the lettering.

Jen Carter said...

So cute Amy!! I love, love the colors! And that banner is adorable! I love how you strung it. That twine is awfully pretty :)! Love, love all the black pearls and the embossed scallop which is such a great detail!

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty, Amy! I LOVE that hot pink and black color combo!

Marisa said...

Fabulous idea to use the scalloped die for the banner! Totally adorable card.

~Tammy~ said...

I love how you spelled out Happy in the banner! Great way to use the scallop edge in the set!

Debby said...

Yey banners. ooh and I've just got my set from PTI to play with today - finally made it through the snow.

Suzanne said...

This is amazing, Amy. I love everything about it, especially the colors...and all the teenie black rhinestones. Awesome card.

IamDerby said...

This is lovely! The banner is beautiful!
PS. Thank you for your sweet comment, I'd be honored if you case'd my card. :)

Peggy said...

Very cute banner. {Hugs} Peggy
Stampnmore at aol dot com

Lindsay said...

This is so lovely Amy! Wonderful job with PCD stamps!

Sara Mac said...

Great card Amy! Love that twine you used. My favorite part of this card is the embossing on the black panel. It adds the perfect subtle detail.

Michele Gross said...

Love the scallop as a banner! So clever :) Very cute card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this card Miss Lady!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is fabulous!! So much fun with the banner, the striped baker's twine and the pink/black color combo. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am so happy you did because now I am completely inspired by all of your adorable creations. Have a great day! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

OMGoodness!! So cute! LOVE the banner and the colors!

Laurie said...

Amy!! I love this!! The pink and black and kraft work so well together! This is an adorable card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails