I have been blessed with receiving some blog awards from some very talented sweet
I have a minute to respond to the current award from Tammy.......let me just
say that she is such a sweet person. I have really enjoyed her support as I joined two
Rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered
8 things about me:
1. I am a charge nurse at a large dialysis facility where we take care and provide for around 80 patients a day in our unit and then am in charge of coordinating acute dialysis at both of the hospitals in town. One of these days I'm going to keep a tally of how many phone calls I get a day!!
2. I have been married for almost 15 years and we have 2 wonderful kiddos. We were blessed to have a boy and a girl. Wouldn't trade being a mother for anything. But if you have kids, you know that there are
days that are certainly "trying"!
3. I started my stamping love by hosting several SU parties at least 8 years ago and dragging my friends into this crazy hobby with me. It was through these friends that I met a gal and now great friend who introduced me to The Angel Company where I signed on almost immediately after having a party with her.
4. I have had several cards years ago published in various publications and was featured in one of the yearly catalogues for The Angel Company as a designer. Ironically, my friend from The Angel Company that became my upline, kept telling me to send in my cards. Well, at one of our TAC gatherings she said, "just write the card recipe on the back and I'll submit it." Thanks to her on a couple of occasions, my cards were published! Thank you so much Eva for all you've done for me!!!
5. I am going to be 37, yes 37..........on Dec. 30th. I am now starting to feel "old"......:) I realized this when I asked my hair stylist how old she was. Yep, she could be my daughter if I'd had kids when I was in my teens....YIKES!
6. I love LOVE love LOVE garage sales!! Did I say LOVE? Yes, sometimes I plan my Fridays around going to garage sales!! (yes this does mean work sometimes.....lol....sorry Jill!) I am always looking for a bargain and why pay full price, right?
7. I enjoy reading..........various authors but it has to be murder/mystery. I love trying to figure out who
did it. Some of my favorites: Erica Spindler, Greg Iles, Catherine Coulter, Lisa Jackson.
8. I love traveling but then who doesn't?! We really enjoy going on cruises.......LOVE the food....it is always top notch!!
As far as bloggers I've just recently discovered and enjoy visiting.........(and you will like them too!)
1. Christina from Sea Glass and Sentiments
She has a great eye for color and does spectacular things with challenges.
2. Lynn from The Mango Boys and Me
She takes amazing photos and has such a CAS style.
3. Stephanie from I'd Rather be Stampin'
She has updated her blog frequently lately with such inspiring little gifts/projects.
I don't know what your weather is like, but here in Kansas it's a whopping 17 degrees and the
wind is blowing so bad that I'm sure the wind chills are below zero.
I'm on call until 2pm and then it's going to be a nice warm afternoon watching Christmas
movies with the kiddos in front of the fireplace.
Maybe I can squeeze in some crafty time on this chilly day too! :)