Friday, December 31, 2010

OTWC #39 and a Thank You!

Happy New Year everyone!  After a very busy holiday, I'm back with
the last Off The Wall Craftiness challenge of 2010!
To celebrate the New Year, look at the colors and inspiration photo below.
They are black, white, and grey/silver.  This weeks sponsor is
Graphic 45 and you must go check out their vintagy products!


I had some very fun birthday wishes yesterday!  Yes, it was my birthday.
My friends put together a mini BIRTHDAY blog hop for me!
So, this card is for Jen, Laurie, Sue Ann, and Barb.
You girls are just the best and are so very special to me!
Please go check out their blogs and see why I am inspired by what THEY do!



Since the season has been super busy, I found myself reaching for some pattern
paper for my card today.  It's old, old, old........from Making Memories but
perfect for the black and white part of the challenge!



The little rolled flower is for Sue Ann.... I did cut this one myself using some
decorative scissors.  Nothing fancy, just freehand and rolled up with
some silvery goodness in the center!  So girls, this card is for you because
it was "So Sweet of You" to think of me on my birthday!!
{So Sweet of You}
All products PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Signature Greetings
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, True Black, Black and White DP (Making Memories)
Ink:  True Black
Misc:  Silver sating ribbon (M's), Silver Pearls (M's), Mat Stack 4 Die, Foam Tape

23 comments:

Debby said...

Hope you had a happy birthday Amy! Love the black and white and really love that little flower. I so have to try one of those!

Lynn said...

Happy belated birthday Amy! This is an absolute beauty. I love the silver gems!

Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Amy! I love that bow!

Sue Ann said...

OH LA LA ..... LOVE IT and it for sure screams CHAMPAGNE and CELEBRATION!!! And of course I love the rolled flower!!! Have a Happy New My Friend!!!!

Laurie said...

Ok Amy! Seriously? WOW!!!! This is beyond gorgeous! I love love that patterned paper! The little flower is so cute with those pearls! But that bow? YUM! This is just stunning! Love it!

Kim O'Connell said...

CLASSY! CLASSY! CLASSY!

Unknown said...

wow!!! very classy & elegant!! love it !!
happy new year

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope it was great! I love this card - very classy and elegant - and that bow is to die for!
Have a good New Years!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is full of gorgeousness Miss Amy!!! Hope you had a super great birthday too!!

Jen Carter said...

Wow. Wow. This is beyond beautiful! I love, love, love this card and is right at the top with my favorites of yours from this year! That patterned paper is gorgeous but that rolled flower is even gorgeouser (that's a new word!)! LOL!! Very, very beautiful!

Aimes said...

Belated birthday wishes, Amy! I hope you had a fabby day and was spoilt rotten :D
Love the elegance of this card- so sophisticated!
Happy new Year!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva said...

Wow. I LOVE this card. The colors look perfect here. Really great!!

Terri said...

Great card! Very elegant. Love the flower and the bow too. Hope you had a great birthday!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I looooooooooovve that paper. This card just knocks my socks off. You sure are one talented individual. Hope you have a great New Years!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! The little flower is so perfect!!! I love it!!!

Elle said...

Everything about this card is fabulous! I love classy and elegant cards. What a beauty!!!!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Amy! Talk about ending the year with a bang! Absolutely stunning! Such dramatic colors and so elegantly executed :) Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year! :D

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday, Amy! I hope it was a great one!

Your card is gorgeous and elegant! Love that little rolled flower and beautiful satin ribbon! Happy New Year to you!

Stephanie said...

Amy you give "gorgeous" a whole different meaning. Seriously! This is just a beauty with that yummy silvery, satin ribbon. I love your creations!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS AND SO ELEGANT!!! Love this classy card too!!! Happy New Year girlfriend!!! Wishing you a fabulous one!!! Hugs ~S~

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...it totally forgot to say *HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY*!!! Hope you got spoiled rotten :) !!! BIG BIRTHDAY HUG...~S~

~Tammy~ said...

This is stunning girl! I love this! I hope you had a very happy birthday!!!! You rock!!!!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday...sorry I missed it! I hope you had a great day! This card is absolutely gorgeous...it must be amazing in real life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails