Wednesday, October 30, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #60


Pie

Hello!

  Fall is in full swing (and a bit of winter here in Kansas as we've had SNOW!) here so this month's SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge is perfect!  The smell of warm pumpkin pie.....yum!




My take on this month's challenge uses the colors, inspiration photo, and a bit of the sketch!  
I started by ink blending Seedless Preserves Distress Ink over the Spirograph Mandal Stencil but masking off the top portion.  The look I was going for was of a tablecloth hanging over the edge of the table with the warm pies!  I pieced together the Cutie Pie SugarCut twice and added some whipped topping!  I stamped my sentiment from Sweet As Pie and added a few coordinating heart die cuts.  

pie2 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails