Friday, October 25, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Holiday Release Day 1


Hello!  If you are a Hello Bluebird fan, today's post will get you in the holiday spirit!  The Holiday Hello Bluebird release is right around the corner and it's adorable.  

Cocoa Party

While I love to color, I also love simple, cute scene cards.  Cocoa Party has lots of critters to create a cocoa party and sentiments to send holiday greetings.  For my card, I started out with stamping the Handmade Plaid background with a brown ink onto kraft cardstock.  I appreciate the soft, brown background for my critters.

I added my Copic colored critters with foam adhesive to the background and a few die cut hills of snow using the new Snow Sky Scene background die.  A few die cut hearts finish off the sentiment perfectly.

Cocoa Party2 


Remember to join me again tomorrow for Day 2 of the Hello Bluebird Holiday Release!

Related Posts with Thumbnails