Friday, October 25, 2019

Avery Elle / Alpine Christmas


Alpine Christmas

Hello!  I am sharing a classic holiday card to celebrate Christmas using Alpine Christmas from Avery Elle.

I am a big fan of sleds for decor at the holidays.  I love old rusty and vintage sleds.  I started with stamping the sled outline with black ink and then using the woodgrain stamps, stamping the woodgrain with Kraft Pigment Ink.  To round out my sled, I added a few Copic touches.   

Alpine Christmas2
To embellish the sled is the perfect little bow and wreath.  The wreath was stamped with Jungle Pigment Ink.  I added in red berries and a foam adhered bow.

To keep this very classy, I added some simple scoring details with a stylus and a paper piercer.  The sky's the limit when it comes to details like these!  

Alpine Christmas3


Supplies:
Alpine Christmas
Alpine Christmas Elle-ments
Jungle Pigment Ink
Kraft Pigment Ink

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails