Monday, October 14, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Baby Congratulations

Hello Reverse Confetti Fans!  Amy Kolling here today with a non-holiday project. 



 Cards for special events like a new baby are not something I keep on hand and often are made quick when I need one.  I thought I would go through my stamps and make one!  



I started with the background.  I ink blended a panel of white cardstock with Broken China Distress Ink and die cut using the Bubbles Confetti Cuts.  Now while I liked this on just a white notecard, I thought it needed "something".  In comes the amazing stitched cover panel, Diagonal Stitches, for that extra texture the background was needing!


I added some Copic colored images from All About Ewe with foam adhesive to the bottom of the panel.  A few extras like the clouds and a fun glittery sun were added from Rainy Day Fun.  For the sentiment, a simple strip saying "Congratulations" from Word Up, was added with foam adhesive.  











1 comment:

FeM said...

I like the soft colors on your awesome card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails