Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / October Blog Hop

OctoberBlogHop2

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti October Blog Hop!
  
Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.



I am a summer girl.  So I had to play some more with the Peony set for this month's blog hop.  

I white heat embossed the images onto a white panel of cardstock.  Using my smaller blending brushes, I ink blended Forest Moss and Dried Marigold Distress Inks over the images making sure to leave some white space.  I added a simply sentiment strip using the Sentimenally Yours stamp set.  A few white gems were added to finish this off!

OctoberBlogHop





****************************************

Make sure to visit more of the design team for inspiration using Reverse Confetti!




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is so pretty! Love your color choices.

Related Posts with Thumbnails