Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Holiday Release Day 2

The Hello Bluebird Holiday release is in full swing with another day of adorable sneak peeks!  

Today I am featuring Family Photo along with Bold Holidays.

Family Photo

I started by creating my background and masking off the bottom third so that Broken China Distress Ink could be blended in as the snowy sky.  Using the Falling Snow Background stamp, it was inked up in Versamark and heat embossed with Holographic embossing powder.  It's so glittery!

I wanted the sentiment to be bold so I went with stamping 'MERRY' in red ink and overstamping 'Christmas' in bold black ink just a bit.  The images were Copic colored and added with foam adhesive.  Done!

Family Photo2

Remember to join me again tomorrow for Day 3 of the Hello Bluebird Holiday Release!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails