Thursday, February 14, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Sneak Peek Day 4

Easter Wishes

Hello!!
 I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.  


Image may contain: text
************************************

It's Easter time soon and we have Easter Wishes, Easter Word Die, and Egg Window Die releasing this week.

I started my card with a piece of white woodgrain cardstock and ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink in the upper and lower portions of the paper.  A white panel was die cut using the Card Front Element Builder and Bundled Sage Distress Ink was blended in from the center (I didn't care about harsh lines in the center because I will be die cutting the Egg Window out of the center.)  When die cut with the Egg Window Die, I was left with beautiful soft green foliage.  I added this panel with foam adhesive to my woodgrain cardstock.  

The sentiment and bunny were die cut from Rose Gold Glitzy Cardstock and added to the card.  To finish the sentiment, I rose gold embossed the 'blessings' under the die cut Easter.  As finishing touches, I added a fluffy white pom pom for a tail and some Expresso gems from Pretty Pink Posh.

Easter Wishes2

 


Would you like to winAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog posts.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, February 18th.

Amy Kolling Lea Lawson Jeanne Jachna Kelly Lunceford Kerin Sylvester Raluca Vezeteu Simonne Clay Stéphanie Beauchemin Tatiana Trafimovich Vera Yates

22 comments:

Lisa A creations said...

Beautiful card! I love the egg die and the Easter word die.

Anonymous said...

I just love your fluffy tail on your bunny!!! How adorable!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such a cute card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the muted colors on this lovely card:)

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a beautiful card. I love the shimmer paper. So pretty.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ooooo I love the glitter paper! Beautiful

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous Easter card!!!

sharon g said...

The bunny and leaves look just wonderful. I'm going to have to buy these.

Annette Thompson said...

THE CARD IS TOUCHING AND THE BUNNY COTTON TAIL PUT IT OVER THE TOP! thanks I LOVE ALLLLLL OF THESE DIES

Martha Herrera said...

Love the colors. Awesome card.
Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly McField said...

I love this sweet little bunny! Your card is lovely. :)

Sue D said...

So pretty--I like the soft colors, the sparkle and the bunny tail.

Cynthia Cole said...

Beautiful Easter card and the white pom pom is a sweet added touch!

Jean said...

So elegant!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute bunny tail. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the pom tail. he looks like
a chocolate bunny. Sweet card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

This is so pretty! Love the dies!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so very pretty! Love the new dies. And of course, the tail is the perfect ending! lol

Karthikha said...

Such an elegant and adorable Easter card!❤

Lisa Byers said...

So cute!! The pom pom just perfects the bunny!!

jan metcalf said...

Loving the Egg Window as a frame for the bunny!! Pinned it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails