Tuesday, February 12, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Sneak Peek Day 2

Greatest Hits

Hello!!
 I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, February 15th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.  

************************************
Image may contain: text
************************************

Today, we are sharing a part of my childhood.........Greatest Hits and the new Concentric Circles Stencil.  I grew up listening to my record player and still have the original Michael Jackson album.  Yes, that dates me but I've embraced my age!  

I wanted to create a very soft look for this card but stay tuned (haha!) for more inspiration coming using this set!  I started by die cutting the Musical Coverplate out of white cardstock and ink blending Shaded Lilac Distress Ink over the top.  I added the black die cut record that was embellished with the "label" done in happy birthday.  One single purple gem was added to the center.  To finish, I added the arm done in black and silver cardstocks.

Greatest Hits2





Would you like to winAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog posts.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, February 18th.

Amy Kolling Lea Lawson Jeanne Jachna Kelly Lunceford Kerin Sylvester Raluca Vezeteu Simonne Clay Stéphanie Beauchemin Tatiana Trafimovich Vera Yates

25 comments:

Lisa A creations said...

Cute card! Loving this new stamp set!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love the softness of your card. I grew up with records too and I'm so happy to hear you that you embrace your age! Me too!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love this card - the sponged background and music notes are perfect:)(

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great record! I love how you did the blue shadowing behind it!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are so super cute! I grew up with records.

Sheri said...

Love the way you incorporated the music notes. Loving this set!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love this card and this new set!

sharon g said...

Nice idea to have the notes spinning off of the vinyl.

jan metcalf said...

What a fun set this will be to use!! Nice design Amy!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

This looks neat! :)

Karthikha said...

This is so soft and pleasant! :)

Martha Herrera said...

Such an awesome stamp set! Love it.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Wahnita Hammond said...

This is fabulous! Love this set :) Awwwe the good old days!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Remember those well. Glad to
see them back - even in stamp
form. Cute card. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amy, just LOVE your card and today's release!! I'm like you - I listened to records with my headset for hours (Elton John was my fav!)

Unknown said...

I love the stamps and dies for this set..

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the stamp and die sets!

Tricia Barber said...

Such a cute release peek today! Just reminds me of the 80's and Happy Days! Cute card!

Sue D said...

Love the musical background for the record.

Andre M. said...

Great muted palette with this amazing set. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful, and oh so fun!

NinaS said...

Lovely card.

Lisa Byers said...

Such a rockin' card!! I miss the vinyls, these cards really bring back the memories!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails