Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Portrait Pals

Portrait Pals 

Hello everyone!
 It's time to celebrate the newest additions to Hello Bluebird.  Today is the last day of inspiration before all the adorable sets release for February!


I am such a fan of critter stamps.  Introducing some new critters.......Portrait Pals!  These pair easily with the new Photo Stack Dies.

I Copic colored my Koala, Tiger, and Elephant and die cut using the coordinating dies.  I ink blended some Twisted Citron Distress Ink in the photo frames and added my critters.  I ink blended some die cut foliage, Tropical Foliage Die, and added them behind my critters.  I added my black Polaroid frames, a few gems, and two stamped sentiments from Typed Everyday.

Portrait Pals2


1 comment:

Mary Holshouser said...

these are darling.
Brought a smile to my face.
thanks for sharing
Happy Valentine's day
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Related Posts with Thumbnails