Friday, February 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / February Blog Hop

Blog Hop Feb 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.  



I have fallen in love with gnomes to decorate my home lately and found one at TJMaxx that was adorable.  So, I thought I'd pull out my Holiday Gnomes and create one for Valentine's!

My background is pattern paper from From Cupid and the frame was die cut using the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.  My images were Copic colored and added to my scene with foam adhesive.  Lastly, a white heat embossed sentiment from Crazy About You was added and some coordinating pink gems.

Blog Hop Feb2








I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping with us today.  Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration! Now it’s time to hop on over to Amy Sheffer's blog. Here is the full list of participants sharing inspiration:

♥♥ Amy Kolling ♥♥

10 comments:

Amy Tsuruta said...

How cute!

Connie said...

Cute card. I love that background paper.

Deb Hardy said...

Amy, your card is so sweet. Love the pink & gray.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Super cute! Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kathy said...

So sweet! Yep, pink and gray is awesome with this cute gnome!

Sue D said...

Very cute in pink and grey with a pop of red.

Cynthia Cole said...

Your gnome card is so fun!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the little gnomes.
Their Scandanavian look
is great. Fun card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

How cute. She looks so Scandinavian.....I'm really into the Nordic look...I'm Norwegian.

Unknown said...

I love the gnome die and stamp set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails