Monday, February 11, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Banner Buddies

Banner Buddies

Hello everyone!
 It's time to celebrate the newest additions to Hello Bluebird!  This month did not disappoint so make sure to join me the next 3 days for inspiration with all the new sets.


Banner Buddies was paired with the new Vertical Banner Die and a sentiment from Spring Banner Script.

Banner Buddies2


My banner and sentiment was white heat embossed onto Dried Marigold Distress Ink blended paper.  My images were all Copic colored and die cut using the coordinating dies.  I adorned the banner with Distress Ink blended cardstock with the dies from the Vertical Banner Die.  My cute critter images were added with foam adhesive atop a Bundled Sage Distress Ink blended grassy hill die cut with a die from the Pond Builder Die.

Banner Buddies3


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails