Wednesday, February 27, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #52

MIU52

Hello!  
I have a card to share for this month's Mix It Up Challenge for SugarPea Designs.  This inspiration photo and colors are perfect for a lovey dovey card!


I couldn't resist this month's inspiration photo to share another love card especially with the Tutti Fruiti set that came out this month!  (I actually made this card during release!)  

For the colors of the challenge, I pulled in some grey ink using the Cocentric Circles Stencil and die cut hearts in red, pink, and yellow using the Postage Stamp SugarCut.  My stenciled panel was die cut using the scallop edge die from Card Front Element Builder.  I added some stamped and die cut apples, added some chunky glitter, sentiment banners, and gems.


MIU52#2





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails