Friday, February 12, 2016

Wnnie & Walter-Background Challenge


Hello (again)!  I am playing along with the Winnie & Walter's create your own background challenge by Gayatri for their Belated 2nd Birthday Bash!

One of my favorite sets from Winnie & Walter is their V for Chevron stamp set.  It can make endless backgrounds.  I used it to create this masculine card that could be used for any occasion.  I used various pigment inks for my background and die cut the In a Word: Hello Cutaway.  To make my die cut sentiment match, I swiped my ink pad across some cardstock and die cut.  Whala!  Coordinating sentiment!

V is for Chevron 

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Marion said...

Love it Amy!

Shirley said...

Oh my...such a neat card. Love the card colors as well as design...just awesome!

Diane Jaquay said...

Gorgeous, Amy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails