Friday, February 12, 2016

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #39


MFTCC39 

Hello!  I don't find myself with much time to create "just for me" or participate in challenges like I used to.  I LOVE challenges.  They were how I really got started with DT's and getting to know the stamping community.  There are TONS of online challenges that make it FUN to design!

I've had this Hug in a Mug stamp and die set by Laina Lamb Design from My Favorite Things on my desk for literally 2 months.  I've been following all the wonderful challenges MFT has on their challenge blog for quite some time and never have played along.  Until now.  


When I saw this week's Color Challenge, I could not resist pairing it with this awesome stamp and die set from Laina Lamb Design called Hug in a Mug.  The details in this die set are amazing!  There are mini marshmallows, whipped cream, stitched heart, and many more!

I used a stitched die from Blueprints 13 to trim a piece of pattern paper from the Painted Prints: Smitten collection and added that to a top folding notecard.  Using Wild Cherry cardstock, I die cut the largest heart from the Stitched Heart STAX.  From Cotton Candy and Summer Splash cardstock, I die cut the mugs.  I added die cut hearts from the die set using Wild Cherry cardstock.  A few mini marshmallows and steam were added with white and light grey cardstock.  My banner was die cut from Blueprints 16 and my sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  A few Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added to embellish the mugs.


mftcc39#2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

So cute Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Such a yummy card!

linda said...

love the pun - cute card!

Susan R. Opel said...

Thought you might like to see this!

http://bit.ly/MFTCC39Reminder

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Have an awesome retreat weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails