Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crazy!


Crazy


Hello!  I'm sharing a card that's up on the Avery Elle blog today.  It features the Simply Said: Crazy stamps and Ellements.

I thought the main sentiment: Crazy would be perfect for a "teen" card when paired with "you are" and "cool".  And seriously......who does't like a shaker card?  To easily color my "crazy" sentiment in rainbow colors, I die cut and left it in the paper.  This makes for easy peasy coloring and blending!  To frame my shaker, I used the Burst Ellements which has the fun line details that cut.  I added lots of flat sequins in clear, and small/large stars from Pretty Pink Posh.


Crazy2
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

7 comments:

Shirley said...

LOVE your shaker card as well as the wording you used on the card...really great card.

Barb said...

Love this card, Amy! Such a clever and fun design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Amy! You should link it up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- it's for shaker cards...

Susi Kelly said...

Love the "tye-dye" sentiment - so retro! And the Burst Ellements die really adds a wonderful accent to this fabulous shaker card!

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is crazy cool, Amy, you can't go wrong with a rainbow and a shaker!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the rainbow crazy and the fun contents of the shaker!

Barbie Chiu said...

Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails