Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crazy!


Crazy


Hello!  I'm sharing a card that's up on the Avery Elle blog today.  It features the Simply Said: Crazy stamps and Ellements.

I thought the main sentiment: Crazy would be perfect for a "teen" card when paired with "you are" and "cool".  And seriously......who does't like a shaker card?  To easily color my "crazy" sentiment in rainbow colors, I die cut and left it in the paper.  This makes for easy peasy coloring and blending!  To frame my shaker, I used the Burst Ellements which has the fun line details that cut.  I added lots of flat sequins in clear, and small/large stars from Pretty Pink Posh.


Crazy2
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Shirley said...

LOVE your shaker card as well as the wording you used on the card...really great card.

Barb said...

Love this card, Amy! Such a clever and fun design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun, Amy! You should link it up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- it's for shaker cards...

Susi said...

Love the "tye-dye" sentiment - so retro! And the Burst Ellements die really adds a wonderful accent to this fabulous shaker card!

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is crazy cool, Amy, you can't go wrong with a rainbow and a shaker!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the rainbow crazy and the fun contents of the shaker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails