Monday, February 1, 2016

Love Birds


Love Birds by Amy Kolling

Hello!  Happy Monday!  I'm sharing a card using some cute stamps from Taylored Expressions.  I love a white card with some color!

tayloredexpressions

I've used a set called Love is an Adventure.  This set just makes me happy!  I love these little birds so to make them the focal point I've watercolored a small sky and grass area in a diecut circle area and mounted my Love Birds over this with foam adhesive.  To frame my card, I've used the awesome Frame to Frame Cutting Plate.  I love the little scoring detail!

Love Birds4 by Amy Kolling

If you want to see more of this project, please visit the post over on the Taylored Expressions blog!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet!

Shirley said...

So cute! Love your card design as well as the color combination. Background behind the birds is really neat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails