Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thorns and all!


Thorns and all2 

Happy Valentine's Day!  I wanted to stop by and share one last card for Valentine's Day but it really could be used at any time of the year!

I've used the So Prickly Stamps and So Prickly Paper Pack from Lil' Inker Designs.  There are so many ways you can stamp these cute cactus!  I've stamped my cactus onto a Dual Dotted Circle and added some die cut hearts from the Floating Hearts Die.


Thorns and all






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute, Amy!!
Happy Valentine's day!

Laura Pryor said...

Absolutely delightful, Amy!!!!

Shirley said...

Very colorful cute card.

Diane Jaquay said...

What a delightful card, Amy, I love that sentiment and the adorable little cacti!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE this card!! I should have done this for my husband, though I need a greeting that says I love you despite MY thorns!! Awesome design!!

Doris said...

How adorable!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute..

Related Posts with Thumbnails