Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti

SFYTT 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!


Reverse Confetti

This sketch was a little tricky for me because of the idea of "4" of something.  So, I pulled out the You are a Star stamps and You are a Star Confetti Cuts.  I used some fun colors of pigment ink to stamp my stars.  These colors just make me happy!  To really make my stars pop, I wanted to add them to a neutral black but it needed texture.  Embossing folder to the rescue!  The embossed dots were the perfect detail!  To finish my sketch, I die cut the end of the Envie Wrap Confetti Cuts twice and added those to the top and bottom.  For some added detail, I added some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  I think this would be a perfect encouragement card for a teen!

SFYTT2







Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Doris said...

I love the way you used this stamp set.

~amy~ said...

super fun AMY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails