Monday, May 2, 2011

Wilson Designs Sneak Peeks!!

Are you ready for some new Wilson Designs goodness?  Well, this month Kim has not one but TWO sets releasing!  Just wait till you see them! 



Here are the peeks of the stamp sets!  I can't wait to hear all your guesses....this is the fun part!




Remember that you can win these sets just by commenting on all of the DT posts......You never know who's blog the winning comment is chosen from!  We'll see you back here tomorrow at the same time for projects using these new stamps!

Kim (owner)

11 comments:

Denise said...

Girls in heels... sign me up! ;)

Keva said...

Oh gosh I have no clue about the second one, but the first one looks cool. I love stamped people! :) Maybe she's at a coffee shop with friends?

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Some foxy legs, and a record player?

LesleyfromWI said...

I'm loving the heels and I have no clue what the 2nd one is!

Amber Sheaves said...

I love that first one with the flowers and ladies! The only thing I can come up with on the second is a record and glasses. ??

Renee said...

I'm terrible at the guessing...
but I love trying...
so here it goes...
#1...shopping
#2...records/record player.
Now watch it be Spiderman :)
I'll be back tomorrow to see how close I was!

Laurel said...

Ooh - looks good - can't wait to see these new sets!

Emily Keaton said...

Hmmm . . . I'm guessing those legs on the first set must mean something fashionable and that the second set has something to do with a record player!!

Karenladd said...

Thinking that the top one might be a luncheon on the patio set, and the other....who knows? LOL. Maybe a graphic elements set?

Lee Anne said...

I'm excited for a girly set like I think is in the first peek, but I really am stumped by the second peek. Hmmmmm...

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am so excited Kim is having another release, I still want her Nauti-cool set, LOL! My guesses are something with one's girlfriends and something with music or retro.

Related Posts with Thumbnails