Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Treats!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Mine was spent so far going between 2 school parties but it was enjoyable!  I wanted to share my daughter's Valentines that we made yesterday.  Now I can't take credit for these as I found the idea for them on Maureen Merritt's blog here.  Ours didn't turn out professional because as much as I wanted to help Payton do these, she did all the stamping, the glueing on of the hearts, and the die-cuting.  It was so much fun to hear her say, "I can't believe I get to use your Big Machine."  (Big Shot)  :)  Anyway, here they are with all their ink smudges and double stamped sentiments!  Thanks to Maureen for posting her adorable project!



If you have a Top Note die, some pattern paper, heart punch, scor-tape, hole punch, and some ribbon/twine.....YOU can make these super quick!  We added in some mini Kit Kat bars......they fit perfectly. 




I forgot to take a picture of the backs but they are stamped with the To: and From: that is included with the Tiny Treats stamp set.  She wrote her name on all of them and she kept saying, "There are so many!"  :)
I wouldn't give up this moment for anything!  Happy Valentine's Day!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable! I am sure it was a wonderful day...hope you took lots of pics!

Renee said...

It's the little mistakes that make them most precious.
I did this with the kids for hubby's birthday a few weeks ago...smudges and all...it's from them.
And they will remember an afternoon of stamping with Mommy...
and so will your daughter.
They're adorable and she did an amazing job!
Future stamper in the making! :)

Maureen Merritt said...

These are fabulous! Wow, you are one brave woman and a wonderful Mommy letting your little one help make ALL of these! Thanks for the shout out :)

Keva said...

Oh. My. Goodness...these are way TOO cute, Amy! I bet the kids loved them. That's so cute that Payton got to use your machine. I remember when Ava first got to use my Cuttlebug several years ago! She's still (for some unknown reason) afraid of that thing. :)

Emily Keaton said...

How absolutely adorable! You and Payton did a super job making these together. What an awesome memory in the making for both of you!

Jen Carter said...

These are the sweetest!! What a special time you got to share with your daughter! I LOVE them! You better watch out...she'll give you a run for your money soon, LOL!! Tell Payton she did a GREAT job!!

Can't wait to chat tonight!!

~Tammy~ said...

The smudges is what makes the precious and priceless! Perfection is overrated and manufactured! This is from the heart! Love it to pieces Payton!

Loraine Arderne said...

Absolutely beautifull, lovely blog just been having a browse.

Dana said...

I love that you let her do the work...what a good mama!

Anne Marie Hile said...

How awesome that you two created all of these together! The smudges just show they were made with love. So sweet! Love the idea for a fun treat wrap, too. :)

Sue Ann said...

TOO CUTE!!! GREAT JOB MISS PAYTON!!!!

Nancy L. said...

those are adorable!
my daughter also insisted on doing her kraft bag for her teacher. they actually turned out cute ;)
glad that they wanted to get crafty ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails