Friday, February 11, 2011

OTWC #45

Hi there friends!  Another week has passed and I am super excited to post today's card for Off the Wall Craftiness blog!  This weeks inspiration photo is vintage, shabby, or whatever you want to call it.  I adore it.
I went a bit shabby here and love the results.



This week's sponsor is Sakura.....they have wonderful products!



Actually, I just realized there is absolutely NO stamping on here!  I used another die from Cuttlebug here for the 'love you', added glue, and dumped Prisma Glitter all over it.  This is layered over a doily that has had tea dye ink smeared all over and placed on a kraft heart.  My seam binding was actually a very light pink and I darkened it with one of my Copics.  (a tip from Laurie :) )  Some heart stick pins and a rosette from Michael's finish this off.



My card was made using The Shabby Tea Room challenge for this week:  Sweet Hearts.  Other fun goodies to use were doilies, polka dots, flowers, lace, pink, green, neutrals, or ribbons.  Well, I think I hit most of those requirements! 

Have a great weekend ahead and let's see some VINTAGE at Off the Wall Craftiness!

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Amy! I love all of your shabby details! That ribbon is fabulous, as is the doily and glittery letters!

Kim O'Connell said...

Shabby CHIC CHIC CHIC! I love the softness of the ribbon and your use of pins!

Keva said...

Oh, Amy. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way your style encompasses so many different things always resulting in some of the loveliest cards.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just so beautiful and looks like it walked right out of a vintage shop and I love that feel! Just beautiful! What a great tip on the seam binding! I would love to see more vintage cards from you miss lady! You totally rock at this!!!

Christina said...

This is so soft and sweet, Amy! The kraft behind the doily adds just enough contrast without taking away from the sentiment and that gorgeous ribbon. Beautifully done!

Debbie said...

Absolutely sweet and lovely!! Gorgeous doilie and seam binding! Thank you for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SOOOO pretty! I love the sparkly "love you"!!!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous Amy! I am so loving the ribbon! And the flower! What a great place to put a flower! And I do love those pins too! This is beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE every little detail on this beauty, Amy!!! Gorgeous!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Pink, shabby gorgeousness!

Mindy said...

Beautiful card! I love the heart shaped doiley :-)

Suzanne said...

Wicked gorgeous! I love it all, especially that ribbon and the glittery letters! Perfect!

Unknown said...

wow!!! gorgeous card!!! love all the cards you made!! i'm following your blog now :)

Unknown said...

I saw that inspiration photo and just KNEW you were going to make something fantastic with it - and you did! I love the color in that seam binding, the rose and the pins.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

This is so pretty and feminine. Love the heart pins. I also love how you wrinkled the seam binding for the ribbon. Very elegant!

Sue Ann said...

WOW ......... so so beautiful Amy. You really take all challenges to the next level. Did you just hand cut the kraft behind the doily ....... so smart and really finished it off ........ another beauty!!!

Dana said...

Jaw droppingly beautiful and shabby Amy. WOW. I really love this and can't stop looking at it! LOL

Jen Carter said...

Oh my! How beautiful is this! I LOVE everything you did here!! LOVE the heart doily and the embossing folder...that is CUTE! Your ribbon is the perfect color and the glitter just adds even more femininity to your card! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails