Friday, February 4, 2011

OTWC #44

Can you believe it's time for another Off The Wall Craftiness challenge?  Have I said lately just how much I LOVE Kim's inspiration photos?  Just look at this one just in time for Valentines! 




Well this week I decided to pull my inspiration from the center photo for my card......those adorable and yummy cookies with the cut out!  Oh my.......I'd love to have some of those!



I pulled out some of the background builders from Ride Away With Me, a stamp set from Wilson Designs, to make my stamped blocks.  I love how this turned out!  Those die cut hearts are a Cuttlebug die that I recently bought online..........cheap, cheap.  The word LOVE on the die cut heart was heat embossed with white Filigree embossing powder.



I know you all can ink up a stamp set and play along this week......who doesn't love Valentines?
This week's sponsor is Paper Wishes and there will be a fabulous prize up for grabs to one lucky participant!
Just to keep you updated..........Wilson Designs new release starts next week so make sure to keep your eye out for the DT posts!
{LOVE}
Stamps:  Ride Away With Me (Wilson Designs)
Paper:  Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White  (all PTI)
Ink:  Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Versamark (all PTI)
Misc:  White Filigree Embossing Powder (PTI),  Heart Die (CB), Square Punch (EK Success), Sweet Blush Saddle Stitch Ribbon and Button (PTI), Pink Floss (DMC), Foam Tape

23 comments:

Marisa said...

Love (no pun intended LOL!) this!! The cut out heart with the solid one is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

A Valentine's masterpiece!

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Amy,
I love your card and the way you have used the colours is so pretty. I have been following your blog for a month or so now and I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you on my blog if that's okay. Your blog is one of my faves!
Kerry
http://kerrysteger.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

OK Amy! You are making some seriously amazing cards! This is so pretty! I love those hearts! So fun! And fantastic homemade pp! I Love it!!

Emily Keaton said...

What a fun card! I just love those hearts--and a bargain to boot! Can't wait to try out these OTWC colors. :)

Christina said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the way you stamped the background panels, and those hearts are too cute. This is such a fun design!

Keva said...

What a sweet sweet card. I really like those hearts and the background you created looks great.

Wendy said...

First time visiting here...beautiful cards.

Lindsay said...

Oh my I love this one! I love the stamped blocks and those hearts! Great work as always Amy!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Oh, you nailed the colors this week. I just love how you've used the stamps to create those background panels. I need to look into that die cut too! Great job Amy.

Jen Carter said...

Love all of your layers on this and all the different patterns too! This is fantastic! I also like how the heart is on top of the ribbon but yet the ribbon is still such a focal point on the card!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love this, Amy!! Wonderful layout and colors!!

Lee Anne said...

Love the blocks and different patterns! Great inspiration card for the challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card Miss Amy!!!!!! That lo is rockin'!!!

Sue Ann said...

OHHH AMY ...... FABBY!! I love all the texture and all the different hearts the panels and still a perfect amount of white ........ LOVE IT ALL!!!

Renee said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Love that pink bow...
and the hearts...
and I would have went straight for the cookies too... :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally FABBO Valentine card Amy! I love this design!!! Hugs ~S~

Alice said...

this is so sweet and beautiful, Amy! love your simple and crisp style!

Unknown said...

I love your mix of patterned paper and the nesting hearts... beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Seriously, nothing can stop you from putting together amazing cards and I L O V E what you have done here with Kim's stamps! Share your site where you got the score! :-)

Monica K. said...

This is amazing! Love the layered hearts and the stamped backgrounds!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love it! The stamped backgrounds look great and the layered hearts just give it a clean sophistication. Always so impressed by your beautiful work! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE, Love, love, the layered hearts and ribbon. Perfect details and layers, awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails