Friday, February 25, 2011

OTWC #47

Another week, another color challenge over at Off The Wall Craftiness!!  This week is another monochromatic challenge using PURPLES!!  Check it out.




I had a little fun with this week's card......kinda "punny"!!  :)



This card was made using Spring Silhouettes and Simply Silhouettes stamp sets from Wilson Designs.  These sets are my favorites released thus far.  I am sending this card over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog for their challenge this week to use die shapes!


This week's sponsor is iCopic and there is a sweet prize up for grabs so go get your PURPLE on!!  Remember if you use Wilson Designs stamps, make sure you leave a comment for Kim as you will get an extra chance at the prize this week!
{Happy Couple}
Stamps:  Simply Silhouettes and Spring Silhouettes (Wilson Designs)
Paper:  Plum Pudding (PTI), Pale Plum (SU), Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink:  Plum Pudding (PTI), Violete Palette
Misc:  Doily Detail Dies (PTI), Paper Rose (Recollections by Michaels), Double Ended Banner Die (PTI), Labels 8 Nesties (Spellbinders), Tin Types IP (PTI), Pearls (Michaels), Seam Binding (Prairie Bird Boutiques on Etsy)

19 comments:

Debby said...

Oh Amy, I love this! Must get some of the seam binding!

Lynn said...

I'm with Debby...everytime I look at your cards with the seam binding...I NEED it...great take on the challenge!

Keva said...

This is so pretty. Love the seam binding, too

Lindsay said...

LOVE the purple Amy! So fun, and that seam binding is yummy!

Kim O'Connell said...

Winner! This is beautiful! Lov ethe seam binder and the imae is so adorable!

Trees said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors picked for this week too.

Christina said...

So sweet! I love the doily peeking out behind the label and the beautiful seam binding!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, I started to do the same thing with the two chairs, and then my Mom made the embellies for me, so I went in a total different direction to match the material! Too funny! I love your doily! I have the Martha Stewart ones in my packed up craft stuff where ever it's being stored. I hoard them because I can't find them anymore. I have not found any since I have been back on the Mainland. Eek! Anyway, Stunning as usual! :-)

Laurie said...

WOW this is pretty! I just love all that purple! And I know you know I love that little rose bud! LOL! This is gorgeous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Girl, you "got your purple on", for sure!! This is so pretty! That scrunchy ribbon is an awesome accent! Soooo pretty! :)

Jen Carter said...

You used the purples well as I knew you would!! This is so pretty! I love the layering you did...you are really doing the layering on all of your cards fantastic!

Shannon said...

Amy, gorgeous card! Love the purples. That ribbon and die are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

Anonymous said...

I love that you used the two chairs for the happy couple. So witty! The ribbon embellishment makes it so elegant. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! The colors are so rich and elegant. thank you so much for joining the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. Great Job!

Gladys said...

beautiful card Amy! love the dolly!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Gorgeous card, love the purple with white, very elegant looking. Thank you for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love that lacy die cut in the background. So glad you joined us this week at HSS.

Robbie

Anne Marie Hile said...

Btw, I completely forgot to add in my previous comment...thank you so much for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails