Thursday, April 4, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Hello Banners

Hello!  I am here today with a simple 'Hello' card using one of the stamp sets from the last SugarPea Designs release.

I love tags and banners.  Pair that with strips and polka dots?  Match made!  Keep Forever Tags is a fun mini set that has 4 banners, sentiments, and speech bubble.  I stamped the polka dot and striped banners in some fun colors and hand trimmed them out.  

Hello Tags

I wanted my sentiment to be front and center.  I die cut 3 'Hello' words out of teal, white, and gray cardstocks and layered them for dimension.  I added my 'Hello' to a panel that was cut with the curved die from Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.  After arranging my banners and adhering, I added my sentiment panel with foam adhesive.

Hello Tags2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails