Thursday, April 11, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Moms, Dads, Grads)


SYS Challenge2

Hello!  
I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Each month is a new theme and this month we are showcasing Moms, Dads, Grads!  


No photo description available.

Since masculine cards seem to be one of the hardest cards for me to make, I thought I'd challenge myself to get one done and be ahead!  (For those of you that know me, this is a challenge in itself!)

The feather pattern paper in Free Spirit was perfectly masculine and ideal for my idea.  Using the 'DAD' Word Confetti Cuts, the word was cut once in Lead Cardstock and three times in white.  These were all layered for dimension.  I wanted to layer my 'DAD' onto a Stitched Hex Tag Confetti Cuts done in white.  To make the 'DAD' really pop, I added a frame out of Lead Cardstock (cut with the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts) that fit perfectly across the hexagon and left room to stamp a sentiment, from Word Up, underneath the frame.  The hexagon shape was added to the paper lined notecard with foam adhesive.

SYS Challenge

Make sure to go check out all the information on the Stock Your Stash Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog-------HERE!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, such an awesome masculine design!

FeM said...

Your card is a great masculine card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails