Monday, April 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / April Blog Hop

Mugs Up2

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti April Blog Hop!
  Spring has finally arrived here in Kansas and I couldn't be happier!  

Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.


I wanted to use the Stitched Rays Cover Panel with a little ink blending for a sun"burst" effect.  I trimmed a cover panel down in half and using post it notes, every other ray was masked off and blended with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink in ombre fashion.  This panel was adhered to the top of a white notecard and 1/4' strip of black cardstock was added directly below.  This fabulous sentiment was stamped right justified in bold black ink.  For my focal point, the mug from Drink More Coffee, was Copic colored, die cut, and adhered with foam adhesive.  

Mugs Up 





Supplies:

****************************************

Make sure to visit more of the design team for inspiration using Reverse Confetti!



****************************************
I am sharing this card for the current CASology challenge for the week:  Burst.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect Amy!

MadeByMeghanK said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Lee said...

Great card!!

luvhymns said...

"Sun's up, mug up" I about split my pants!

Related Posts with Thumbnails